At present, we happily ship orders placed with us via this website to anywhere within the UK.
To order a sculpture for delivery outside the UK, please Contact Us directly to ask for a shipping price.
All of our sculpture is securely packaged and carefully delivered by the courier UK Mail. If you are not in when they first attempt to deliver, they will leave you a card, offering to redeliver the next day and providing you with a telephone number to make alternative arrangements if you so wish.
Unfortunately we are not able to leave parcels without a signature. However, if you would like your parcel to be left with a neighbour, please fill in the 'special instructions' on the form provided at checkout when you make your purchase. We will do our very best to honour your instructions, but cannot guarantee that the individual delivery driver will be able to leave your parcel with a neighbour.
Our shipping is charged at the following rates. Please note that the order value is the combined value of all pieces in your order, so if they total £300.00 or more, your order will be delivered free of charge.
|Orders up to £6.00
|Orders £6.01 to £299.99
|Orders of £300.00 and over
All our sculpture is wrapped securely in custom made foam sleeves and then in heavy duty cardboard boxes. We aim to deliver your sculpture within four working days of receiving your order and will email you once it has been dispatched. Orders to Northern Ireland, the Highlands and Channel Islands will take a little longer.
*Orders for either one or two Nelson & Forbes Gift Bags will be dispatched by Royal Mail second class mail within three working days of receiving your order. They will take approximately 3 – 5 working days to arrive. If you order three or more bags, or order one along with a sculpture, they will be delivered to you by next day courier within four working days of receiving your order.
30 Day ‘No Questions’ Refund Policy
People often tell us how thrilled they are with their new sculpture when they receive it. However, if you are not for any reason, simply return it to us for a full refund within 30 days of delivery.
Return of Goods Policy
Do not return Goods to us without following the steps below. We will not be liable for any Goods returned to us if you do not follow this procedure.
- Before returning any Goods to us we request that you contact by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org to inform us that the Goods are being returned.
- To return your purchase under our 30 day returns policy, pack the goods securely in a suitable shipping box (ideally their original shipping box) and affix the returns label included with the Goods to the outside of the box and post them back to us. We recommend that recorded delivery is used for high value items as we cannot be held responsible for items lost or damaged whilst in transit back to us.
- Please note that you are responsible for the cost of returning the Goods to us.
- Please make sure that you return the Goods in saleable condition including the certificate of authenticity, information booklet and all gift packaging. We reserve the right to deduct the cost of damaged or missing items from your refund.
- Once we have received the Goods we will confirm your refund and payment will be made within 30 days.
- If you do not have your returns label or if you have any questions about returning your Goods to us please e-mail us at email@example.com
Errors and problems with your order
We take every care to make sure that your order arrives safely and exactly as you have asked. If your order should arrive damaged or if any part of your order is missing or incorrect we will remedy the error and refund any shipping charges incurred by you in returning items to us (if applicable).
Please contact us as soon as possible by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling us at 01442 256290 if there is any problem with your order when it is received.
Seven Day Cooling Off Period
Customers in The European Union are protected by law and have the right to return any product within seven working days from the day after receiving it. Please notify us within this period at email@example.com to cancel your purchase. We will begin the process to refund you (including any shipping costs for that portion of your order if applicable) immediately, but no later than 30 days from receiving your cancellation notice. To return your purchase, pack the goods securely in a suitable shipping box (ideally the original shipping box) and affix the returns label included with the Goods to the outside of the box and post them back to us. We recommend that recorded delivery is used for high value items. Please note that you are responsible for the cost of returning the Goods to us (unless they were damaged on arrival or sent in error). If you are unable to arrange for the delivery of the Goods back to us, we can arrange for the Goods to be collected from your home, also at your cost. Please also note that you have a statutory duty of care for the Goods whilst in your possession until they are returned to us and we reserve the right to take action to recover costs for damaged or missing Goods.
If you do not have your returns label or if you have any questions about returning your goods to us please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please refer to the following link for more information on your rights as a consumer: www.dti.gov.uk